Re: apt-listchanges: Please translate the package apt-listchanges

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 04:43:51PM +0200, Martin Bagge wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
>> Dear Debian I18N people,
>>
>> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
>> apt-listchanges.
>
> I knew I should have done the whole translation before sending the first
> mail.

Seems you are a few minutes late.  My translation already reached
BTS[1], and it'll still be great if you'd like to do some check,
together with the translation of po-debconf questions[2].

> At line 83 I find:
> "Can't set locale; make sure $LC_* and $LANG are correct!\n"
> In english or translated?

I had it translated.

> At line 95 I found:
> "Ignoring `%s' (seems to be a directory !)"
> The extra space? I've erased it in my translation.

I've retained the original formating.

Regards,
Deng Xiyue

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/501042