Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Hi all,

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting vince (vinz65@gmail.com):
>
>> - is it Rijndael (line 2, see also template 3001 2nd block) or Rjindael
>> (line 5)? I quoted all as "Rijndael", if it is wrong please advise so
>> that I correct my translation accordingly;
>> - between "for" and "SPA" there are 2 blank spaces.
>
> Sigh...:-(

I agree :p!

> We missed that in the review in debian-l10n-english.

> Franck, if you correct this, you'll fuzzy all translations you already
> received. A method to "unfuzzy" them is described in the Developer's
> Reference.

Found it:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#s6.5.2

I will give it a try when I have all translations.

> If you are unsure, please feel free to send me the whole debian/
> directory before uploading.

Ok.

I am now subscribed to the mailing list, so there is no need to send the
translations to my other email address.

Many thanks to all of you for your work.

--
Franck Joncourt
http://debian.org - http://smhteam.info/wiki/