Call for translations of debian-refcard (update)

Hi,

thanks to all the translators who already have updated the po
files. Work is still needed urgently for the following
translations:

ca, cs, da, fr, gl, he, nl, pt_PT, tr, uk

For tr I have a translator, but maybe they need help.

Translations into other languages are welcome, too! Esp. I would
really like to see a Hindi (hi) translation!

What to do first?

- Contact me before you start working on a translation. I will
  coordinate to prevent duplicated work.

Where to download?

- For existing translations download the po file, e.g. for French
  http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/*checkout*/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/po4a/fr.po
  or use subversion:
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/

- For a new translation download the pot file
  http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/*checkout*/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/po4a/entries.pot
  (or use svn, like above) and copy it to XX.po with XX being
  your ISO language code, such as fr for French.

How to submit?

- Just send the PO file to me. Or send me a patch with the
  original SVN revision number.

- If you have write access to the Debian documentation projects
  SVN repository at:
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/po4a
  just commit, but please, run "make tidypo" before committing.
  ("make tidypo" normalises the layout of the po file.)

How to check the layout?

- I send you the PDF immediately, if possible, so that you can
  correct any mistakes.

- Alternatively: If you have checked out the complete project do
  "make refcard-XX-a4.pdf USE_DBLATEX=1"
  Again XX is your ISO language code.

Deadline?

- ASAP. Now. Yesterday.