Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:21:22 +0300
From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <antti-juhani@kaijanaho.fi>
To: dctrl-tools-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Cc: dctrl-tools-i18n@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: [Dctrl-tools-devel] dctrl-tools 2.13.x (targeting lenny)
	translation status

Debian is freezing next week, and dctrl-tools 1.13 maintenance branch
was created.  I suppose it's not too late yet to declare a string
freeze, since translation update uploads probably can get through
despite the freeze.

ca: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
cs: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
de: 109 translated messages.
en_GB: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
es: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
fi: 109 translated messages.
fr: 109 translated messages.
it: 66 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 36 untranslated messages.
ja: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
pl: 49 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 58 untranslated messages.
pt_BR: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
ru: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
sv: 85 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 21 untranslated messages.
vi: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.

There may be partially updated translations in Rosetta (though the
template there is probably out of date).  I did ask them to remove
dctrl-tools translations there after they managed to insult me (on top
of numerous non-critical issues), but I doubt they complied - at least
they didn't tell me they were going to honor that.  In any case, I got
fed up with Rosetta and *I* won't be merging in stuff from there.  (That
doesn't mean others can't, though.)

I believe Rhonda was amendable to taking charge of managing translation
updates.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/

----- End forwarded message -----

 Just to make sure noone misses anything, dctrl-tools is maintained in
collab-maint git on alioth:
git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/dctrl-tools.git

 So technically every DD has access to commit changes (please read
debian/README or at least make sure you git commit --signoff your
changes), I'm offering to submit updates for people who don't have
direct access themself. Feel free to bug me off-list, too.

 So long,
Rhonda