Re: [faw@funlabs.org: Re: DDTP-Links on CDD tasks web pages]

2008/7/16, Andreas Tille <tillea@gmail.com>:
> ... wrote in a quite flamish maner some text ...

Well, sorry for the flamish tenor in my last mail.  My anger was based
on the feeling that Felipe was on one hand answering a question I have
not asked and at same time making me responsible for mistakes other
people did in the past.  I guess this was overreacting and I hope we
might be able to concentrate on the problem: Find out a proper way
to enable people provide (fixes to) translations or if there is no proper
way let me remove the links to DDTSS for the moment.

Sorry Felipe, I owe you a beer at DebConf

            Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de