Re: Call for translations (debian-refcard)
thanks for the encouring reactions! Let me answer the questions:
- how to submit: People with SVN write access submit in SVN,
others can send me a patch or, if you don't know diff/patch,
the complete po file via mail. Please inform me about the SVN
revision number your work is based on, if you know it.
- deadline: As for now there is no deadline. If a significant
number of translations is finished, I will set a deadline for
the remaining ones.
- cleaning PO files: Yes, feel free to do so, I will also look
at the issue.
Nobody asked this, but anyway:
- encoding: Please use UTF-8 encoding. Nothing else.
- missing translations in docbook-xsl: refcard and many other
documentation packages suffer from missing translation strings
in docbook-xsl. Please consider helping this project, because
many other projects (incl. Debian, GNOME, KDE, Linux, ...)
will benefit from your work. The current state is, AFAIK: