Announce of an upcoming upload for the pam package

Dear maintainer of pam and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the pam Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round
(not really, indeed...Steve and I talked about that and I know he has
plans to upload....so, let's just consider that there *will* be an
upload and it could be the very last chance to get updated debconf
l10n). At the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so
that an l10n upload can happen.  The full planned schedule is
available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
bg cs de es eu fi fr gl it ja nl pt pt_BR ru sk sv vi zh_CN

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the pam package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Tuesday, July 22, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

Schedule:

 Tuesday, July 01, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Sunday, July 13, 2008       : send this notice
 Tuesday, July 22, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Wednesday, July 23, 2008       : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads
                 when possible.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# Debconf questions for the Linux-PAM package.
# Copyright (C) 2007 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the pam package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: pam 0.99.7.1-5\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: vorlon@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-09-24 17:06-0700\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid "Services to restart for PAM library upgrade:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Most services that use PAM need to be restarted to use modules built for "
"this new version of libpam.  Please review the following space-separated "
"list of init.d scripts for services to be restarted now, and correct it if "
"needed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Some other services such as xscreensaver, gnome-screensaver, and xlockmore "
"cannot be restarted for you.  You will not be able to authenticate to these "
"services until you restart them manually."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:2001
msgid "Display manager must be restarted manually"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:2001
msgid ""
"The kdm, wdm, and xdm display managers require a restart for the new version "
"of libpam, but there are X login sessions active on your system that would "
"be terminated by this restart.  You will therefore need to restart these "
"services by hand before further X logins will be possible."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:3001
msgid "Failure restarting some services for PAM upgrade"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:3001
msgid ""
"The following services could not be restarted for the PAM library upgrade:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:3001
msgid ""
"You will need to start these manually by running '/etc/init.d/<service> "
"start'."
msgstr ""