Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

On Sunday 22 June 2008, Nicolas wrote:
> There are some features that are not supported by the robot on
> i18n.debian.net:
>  * history
>    (I'm not sure how I would use it. If some people want it on
>    i18n.debian.net, just ask)
>  * direct download of PO files
>    (We have a link to the mailing list archive instead. This would not
>    allow automatic download, but allows to send diffs).

Hmmm. I'd thought that maybe that consolidation would have been done as
part of this new release. IMO it would be much preferable to have a
single central service instead of the current "duplication with added
local features".

Any idea how much work it would be to create a central "best of" version?

Cheers,
FJP