Re: Intent to NMU logtool to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Wouter Verhelst (w@uter.be):

> Yes, that's what I intend to do. If you can get some people to submit
> updates, that'd be nice, otherwise I'll do another upload in a week or
> so (provided I don't forget again ;-).

I took this as a "yes, please do a call for translations and I'll
upload when it's finished". So I just sent the call for
translations..:-)

And, don't worry, you won't forget: you're on my radar now and I never
lose my target..:-)

PS: never noticed your cute e-mail address..  ;-)