Want to help with Serbian translation (Was: Re: Translation)

Hi Milan,

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:10:59AM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 06:42:45AM +0200, Milan SKOCIC wrote:
> > How can I do if I want to translate some PO files into serbian language.

> > I saw on debian website that I can download PO files, translate them and
> > submit them sa bug reports to package managers.
> >
> > Can you help me?
>
> Yep. I suggest you start with an important package such as aptitude
> (it's the main package management tool in Debian)
> (http://i18n.debian.net/material/po/unstable/main/a/aptitude/po/aptitude_0.4.11.4-1_aptitude.pot.gz).

I would like to know whether some of our replies were useful to you.
Have you started translating. What project?

If you haven't started please try starting with the mentioned file. If there
is any further question just ask us.

Jens