Re: Translation

Hi,

(I'm dropping debian-www as this doesn't concern them anymore.)

On Tuesday 17 June 2008 11:10, Jens Seidel wrote:
> For other people: The Serbian language code is "sr".
>
> Some statistics:
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/sr
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/sr
>
> These statistics show Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org> as a
> Serbian translator. Maybe you should contact him?

He has just translated the packages which concern languages Manx (or Gaelic,
spoken in the Isle of Man) and Gaeilge (spoken in Ireland) to quite many
languages. I further suggest you check the translations, because I believe
that also other languages than Finnish has their own names for these.

(Random bit of information of the day: Gaeilge is Iiri in Finnish.)

Cheers,
Edu