Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the mysql-dfsg-5.0 package

On 15/06/2008, at 3:17 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Dear maintainer of mysql-dfsg-5.0 and Debian translators,

<snip>

The package is currently translated to:
ar ca cs da de es eu fi fr gl it ja nb nl pt pt_BR ro ru sv tr

I've submitted two translations for mysql-dfsg-4.0 and mysql-dfsg-4.1 (bugs 313006 and 322292).

I haven't received any requests for update since then.

Are these different packages, or have my translations gone missing again?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n