Missing translation (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the lilo package

On 12/06/2008, at 4:02 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the lilo Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.
<snip>

The package is currently translated to:
ar cs da de el es fi fr gl ja nl pt pt_BR ru sv tr uk zh_CN

I submitted an initial translation for the lilo debconf template on 2005-06-08: it was confirmed, as far as I can tell, as bug 312450.

I have no idea why my language isn't listed here. :S

It's discouraging, creating translations and having them vanish or languish in the BTS.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n