Re: Intent to NMU common-lisp-controller to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian!

Removing Esko and the BTS from cc:, since the discussion is no more
relevant to that bug.  Please keep at least the Debian Common Lisp Team
in cc:.

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:19:53 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Luca Capello (luca@pca.it):
>> A new upload for common-lisp-controller is expected in the next days if
>> no one replies to bug #477169 [3].
>
> Would you mind if I send a call for translations, just as if I was
> doing a NMU...and then of course, I handle things up to you...:-) ?

Not at all, please go on.

However, since bug #477169 is critical for ECL users, I'll anyway
upload a new c-l-c version before the end of this week.  And then I'll
be glad to upload another one with Debconf translations :-D

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca