Re: DDTSS: Internal error: Couldn't retreive translation template

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Yuri Kozlov <kozlov.y@gmail.com> wrote:
> Next link:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-binary.html#s-descriptions
> ***
> Every Debian package ***must have an extended description*** stored in the
> appropriate field of the control record. The technical information
> about the format
> of the Description field is in Description, Section 5.6.13.
> The description ***should describe the package*** (the program)...
> ***
> Empty description has not describe the package.

Indeed, lintian even has a error for it:
http://lintian.debian.org/reports/tags/extended-description-is-empty.html

But since the maintainer hasn't noticed, I'll file a bug.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/