Re: Who's going to DebConf?

On 31/05/2008, at 1:55 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

That might be late for asking but I'd like to knkow who, in the i18n
crowd, is planning/certain to go to DebConf 8 in Argentina.

If you never header about DebConf, the annual Debian conference, then
it's probably too late to consider going. http://www.debconf.org will
give you details...

It seems that this year's DebConf will be a smaller one than former
ones, because of the distance, the high travel costs....and the much
lower possibility of funding these travel costs...:-(

Still, I know some people in the i18n-involved folks are going to
come, so it's time to count ourselves.

Will there be anything with remote access (IRC workshop, web presentation etc.) for those of us unable to travel?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n