Re: Intent to NMU of help for an l10n upload of sbnc to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Patrick Matthäi (patrick.matthaei@web.de):

> It's actual all fixed in subversion, I just wanted to wait some days
> until I upload an new build (maybe some more translations or other bugs
> reache me :)).
>
> I would say I upload the new build today or tomorrow.

Seems fine by me.

From my experience, no mor etranslations should come in.

Just in case, here's the files I changed while looking at the package
and trying to be 1000% sure that nu fuzzy strings remains after the
typo fix...and including the fix to the German translation:

  * Unfuzzy translations after typo fix in previous version
  * Typo fix. Closes: #478255
  * Debconf translations:
    - Portuguese. Closes: #481405
    - German corrected to fit the l10n team guidelines. Closes: #481722