Re: Finding an error

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 07:00:56PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
>
> > In this case it looks like a false positive although I'm not sure that
> > having smileys in an official translation is a really good idea.
> >
> > Christian: would it make sense to add a link to that page in your mail if
> > there are errors?
>

> Yes, that could be an interesting improvement.
>
> This lies in the spellchecker, I think...

it depends on how you want to handle it; either you change the existing script
which currently prints

 Wrong variables: 0
 Level-specific wrong msgstrs: 1

or you demand the creation of that email message to the spellchecker.
I'm not against the second option, but since the infrastucture is already
there, it might be simpler to change the existing script.

The change should be pretty simple; I can take a look at the scripts and provide
a patch pretty soon.

regards,
Davide