Re: ipvsadm 1:1.24-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package ipvsadm

Quoting Alexander Wirt (formorer@debian.org):

> > Any deadline? Translators like deadlines....(as long as they're
> > reasonable, of course..."reasonable" being "not less than 10 days").
> Something about 14 days should be ok. The package was so long unmaintained
> that a few days more or less are not important :).

Alexander, any news on this ?

The package in unstable does not have the same tempaltes than what you
asked to be translated so I suspect you have something that's pending,
somewhere.

I thing that it's OK now to upload....