Localised artwork and option to select this as part of locale/language selection during installation

How about having an option to include desktop-base-<language code>
with localized login screens, wallpapers and splash screens? This
occured to me when we had 3 GDM themes with Kerala's natural scenes
developed by our l10n group (Swathanthra Malayalam Computing - smc).
In the same way we have cutomised tasks for desktops, this would make
debian colser to more people.

Looking forward to your comments.

Malayalam coordinator
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍