Re: : Please translate the man pages for debconf

Hello Christian,
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:27:14PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> manpages for debconf (yes, still it!). These manpages are mostly used by
> developers but, as a developer, I can confirm they're very useful..:-)
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug
> against .

These mails contain a bug resulting in missing words (also noticed by
other mails for manpages and similar).

> No strict deadline is set, given the size of that translation.

Is this still an issue for lenny (given the freeze) or rather lenny+1?
If the answer for the former question is yes, when would be that
deadline? Maybe some teams could send in an partial translation at
least.

Greetings

             Helge