Update of the installation guide for new x86 boot menu (was: syslinux vesamenu)

Joey Hess wrote:
> I'd want to update the version of isolinux in debian-cd to current
> testing, add vesamenu.c32 to debian-cd alongside it, and apply my
> debian-cd patch first. The d-i patch can be merged in once debian-cd is
> ready for it.

Everything is now in place and seems to be working correctly.

I have updated the section in the Installation Guide that explains the boot
screen and would appreciate a review before I commit it.

The new version can be previewed at:
- http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/ch05s01.html#id533867
For comparison, the current version is at:
- http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s01.html#id312218

For those who haven't got a clue what we're talking about:
Try any daily built image for i386 or amd64.

For translators of the installation guide:
This is the last change before the string freeze of the manual for the next
upload (for beta2). An announcement of the freeze and call to update
translations will follow some time this coming weekend.

Note also that I have added two new translatable entities: "escapekey"
and "tabkey". See build/entities/l10n/README.

Cheers,
FJP