Re: DDTS problems

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:47 PM, H725 <forromale@katamail.com> wrote:
> I seen : if I select an untranslated package(with tag <trans>) and begin
> to translate, the Submit button appears and works!
> Instead, if I select a translate package(even if it is in "pending
> translation"), the button doesn't work.
> So, i think, after first translation, i must wait the description goes
> in "pending revision" to change the text.

It does, *if you change the text*, even if after the submit button
appears you change it back.

If everybody waits until it goes "pending revision" it will never
happen, because somebody has to make it happen (it's not automatic).
That somebody may as well be you.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/