Re: reportbug 3.40: Please translate the package reportbug

On 08/05/08 14:09 +0200, Christian Perrier said ...
> Quoting Y Giridhar Appaji Nag (giridhar@appaji.net):
>
> > So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
> > contacted separately).
>
> Did you use "--languageteam" to also warn the French language team and
> not only the French translator?

Considering how many times translators are MIA, I always use the
--languageteam option [1] and I did that this time too.

[1] podebconf-report-po --notdebconf --call --languageteam --gzip --podir=po

Unfortunately, it looks like there might be a bug in podebconf-report-po
because I don't see a mail sent to debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org in my
logs.  I will try again.

reportbug is probably the only way our users can get in touch with us easily
and it is unfortunate that there are barely any translations.  As one of the
co-maintainers I am trying to fix that.

Cheers,

Giridhar

--