Re: Intent to NMU bgoffice-dict-downloader to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

-=| Christian Perrier, Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:06:13PM +0200 |=-
> The bgoffice-dict-downloader Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 471956 (and maybe other similar bugs).

I knew I'll get one of those mail too :)

I have an upload on my TODO, byt not too high as the package is of
little interest of non-Bulgarian speakers - it contains a downloader for
English<->Bulgarian dictionaries.

Of course, there is no harm in the planned NMU.

It appears I never send request for translationsi, though. Not good.

May I ask you to hold with the NMU a bit? A RFT with a two weeks
deadline, and another week for me to catch up (if needed) should be
enough. After that (May 21st), feel free to NMU at will.

Thanks for the heads up :)