Next upload 2008-05-06 (dpkg 1.14.19)

Hi,

This is mostly directed at translators (BCCed, but coordinate on your
teams as there might be repeated entries per language).

We are going to upload 1.14.19 in a week, so please send to the BTS or
commit your translation updates. We might do some other final upload(s)
before the release with translation updates, but I don't think we'll be
touching much (if at all) the code targetted at lenny, so take that
into account, as there might be really few uploads to sid from now on.

I've just branched for lenny, so you'll have to switch to that branch
for updates targetting that release. master is going to be targetting
lenny+1 (you can ignore it for now, we'll be doing the merges on the
.po files).

If you have a cloned repo w/o pending commits, just do:

  $ git co -b lenny origin/lenny

and then operate normally.

I've updated the instructions for translators at:

  <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg/GitUsage>

If in doubt, please ask, or feel free to send the updates to the BTS
instead, we'll commit them before the upload.

regards,
guillem