Re: kexec-tools 20080324-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package kexec-tools

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 08:46:27AM -0600, Khalid Aziz wrote:

> I did use use --languageteam but it didn't seem to do the right thing. I
> used "podebconf-report-po --from=khalid@debian.org --summary --call
> --languageteam" and I was expecting to see a summary mailed back to me
> as well which I didn;t see either. I was planning to contact the
> translators separately if I didn't see a summary email to myself this
> morning :)

No summary mails are sent with --call since no mails are sent to
translators.

With --call and --withtranslators, there should be a summary mail

I need to update the documentation of --languageteam. It is currently:
        --languageteam
           Send the email also to the Language Team as carbon copy.

It should be something like:
        --languageteam
           When an email is sent to a translator, send the email also to
           the Language Team as carbon copy.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral