Re: mdadm 2.6.3+200709292116+4450e59-4: Please translate debconf PO for the package mdadm

Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org):
> also sprach Esko Arajärvi <edu@iki.fi> [2008.02.13.2227 +0100]:
> > This description tells that specified array can't be started
> > during boot, but the associated question asks if such arrays
> > should be started. When they would be started if user answers
> > "yes"?
> >
> > Additionally the third paragraph talks about continuing and not
> > continuing. Should these be interpreted as "yes" and "no"? From
> > the text it seems that there will be additional questions even if
> > user chooses not to continue.
>
> Could you provide a change suggestion? I don't understand your
> problem...

hmmm, IIRC we did review the mdadm templates already. So changing them
again would need another round of translation updates, etc, etc.

Please don't change the templates unless a *very bad* wording is
used....

We're coming to a moment where suddenly all maintainers will feel like
updating their templates and I fear some translators burn out.