Re: mdadm 2.6.3+200709292116+4450e59-4: Please translate debconf PO for the package mdadm

On Friday 11 April 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org):
> > Could you provide a change suggestion? I don't understand your
> > problem...
>
> hmmm, IIRC we did review the mdadm templates already. So changing them
> again would need another round of translation updates, etc, etc.
>
> Please don't change the templates unless a *very bad* wording is
> used....

This problem came up during the translation round of the review process and
went unnoticed then. In any case I try to provide Martin with some insight so
that this could be cleared up later.

Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)