AM HUMBLY REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP SIR.

Hello, I first by passing out my salutation to you sir, please sir, allow me to introduce my self to you sir. Am by names of kaaya majjid, male, aged 22years and muganda by tribe. Am writing from Uganda and am humbly requesting for a job through you sir, sir am a hard working man and am dedicated to do any work which will be given to me sir, Sir about my education back ground, I studied and completed my O level in 2004 and completed my A level in 2006,I didn?t continue to university because my mother couldn?t afford the tuition .In 2007, I joined a military course under the Iraq protection guard recruit ,but because of being a Muslim I was dropped out of the group, all my friends went but I was denied a chance until now, but one of my friends who is in Iraq send me this web site and told me to send my request for a job .Sir, with all my heart, am begging you sir to help me for any job, I give my promise to you sir that I will what any one expect from a hard working man .Sir I have attached my photo, my curriculum vitae( C V ) and a copy of my passport. I will be very happy sir for any help. Thank you very much sir