Re: When to give up on the "Last Translator" ?

On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Neil Williams wrote:
> Is there a script that I've missed that tells me when a translation
> really needs to be switched from default podebconf-report behaviour
> (email Last Translator, wait) to 'podebconf-report --call' ?

At least you can try --languageteam option, which can help if the last
translator has specified some mailing list. Now that I'm actively translating
debconf templates and see a call for an update on debian-l10n-finnish, I
normally wait if the last translator updates the translation, and if he
doesn't, I send my own update just before the deadline.

Otherwise I don't know what would help. Maybe there is someone wiser around
here. :-)

Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)