Upcoming NMU of whereami to fix pending l10n bugs (po-debconf *removal*)

Dear maintainer of whereami and Debian translators,

Two weeks ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the whereami Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.

Please note that this NMU will REMOVE all debconf templates as they
are actually not used anymore and just clutter the package and lead
translators to believe there's somethign to translate while there
isn't.