Re: Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> Ah, I understand now: In #462210 (which is still in progress, due on
> Sunday) you did not follow the request "Please avoid uploading a
> package with fixed or changed debconf templates and/or translation
> updates in the meantime."
>
> So I think the best is to simply wait until #462210 is solved and then
> check the status of the German translation.

Absolutely.

Such cases happen essentially when a package is uploaded while a Smith
review is being worked on.

Actually, the final summary mail should be sent to #462210 as of
tomorrow or the day after (depends on my available time for this).

It will contain the rewritten templates and ALL translations that
correspond to these rewritten templates.