Re: Installation Guide question

On 28/01/2008, at 10:52 PM, Changwoo Ryu wrote:

2008-01-28 (월), 22:30 +1030, Clytie Siddall 쓰시길:

I can't find "Configure and start a PPPoE connection" in any of the D-
I files. There doesn't seem to be a reference to PPPoE at all in the
Level 1 PO file.

I wanted to check this interface reference, to make sure it was
translated, and that I used the exact same translation in the Guide.

Where is this string in the Installer files, please?

It's in the ppp's debconf template, not in d-i.

Ah. Thanks, Ryu. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n