[D-I] "Level 1" translation synchronization suspended

Please note that Debian Installer level 1 "synchronization" daily
tasks are currently suspended.

With the invaluable help of Frans Pop, the synchronization script was
rewritten for better logging and prepare the switch to "sublevels"
which will help translators to prioritize their work.

We now need to test it enough before reactivating automated
synchronization.

For translators: it means you still can (AND MUST) update your
translation files. Don't change your own schedules, then. However, the
changes will not be automatically synced to the individual packages
(except when I'll run manual synchronization).

That situation should last for a couple of days until we decide that
everything is OK.