Re: ddtp is moved

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 11:44:00AM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 04:46:14AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > I moved ddtp to the new server.
>
> Good.
>
> > The mails to pdesc@ddtp.debian.org will be collected on the old
> > server. But maybe you should wait some hours with sending new mails to
> > the server...
>
> I don't understand this. First are you really referring to
> ddtp.debian.org and not ddtp.debian.net? Or do you identify the old host
> with ddtp.debian.org and request to use only the new
> pdesc@ddtp.debian.net one by waiting a few hours so that also the DNS
> works as expected?

oh, sorry. s/org/net/

> Yesterday, around 1pm I fixed a few broken encodings such as for
> http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=12345&language=de
> (which contained also Spanish or Portuguese strings, probably because of
> a filesystem or script error in the past?). My mails weren't rejected
> and the web frontend displayed my changes as well. Great!
>
> Now I checked again and the old broken messages are active again. What
> now? Just wait or should I resend the mails?

Hm, I don't understand this Problem... (I shutdown the server,
redirect the mails to a mbox, move the server and update the dns... We
_should_not_ miss any translationi)  But you are right, this
translation is brocken...

Mybe I break the pg-dump with the vim ?! (Christian, I hear your words...)

Please resend your Mail.

to all: please check some of your last uploads.

to myself: check the the old and new pg_dump per diff

> PS: Please try to sort the entries in Translation-* files in a fixed way.
> Otherwise it is unsuitable to keep the files in a version control system
> or to check differences.

ok, shouldn't be a problem.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  - a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Ich denke, wir sind uns einig darüber, dass die Vergangenheit vorbei