Re: ddtp is moved

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 04:46:14AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> I moved ddtp to the new server.

Good.

> The mails to pdesc@ddtp.debian.org will be collected on the old
> server. But maybe you should wait some hours with sending new mails to
> the server...

I don't understand this. First are you really referring to
ddtp.debian.org and not ddtp.debian.net? Or do you identify the old host
with ddtp.debian.org and request to use only the new
pdesc@ddtp.debian.net one by waiting a few hours so that also the DNS
works as expected?

Yesterday, around 1pm I fixed a few broken encodings such as for
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=12345&language=de
(which contained also Spanish or Portuguese strings, probably because of
a filesystem or script error in the past?). My mails weren't rejected
and the web frontend displayed my changes as well. Great!

Now I checked again and the old broken messages are active again. What
now? Just wait or should I resend the mails?

PS: Please try to sort the entries in Translation-* files in a fixed way.
Otherwise it is unsuitable to keep the files in a version control system
or to check differences.

Thanks.