Re: Suggestions for DDTP

On 7/6/07, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
Another question: I find the diffs against previous translations (if
they exist) which are provided by the DDTP very useful. If only a small
typo was fixed in an English description the old inactive translation
can easily be reused. This way one can impress others (and the
statistics) with many translations in short time :-)

FWIW, the DDTSS does show diffs to previous changes to the current
translation (red for removed/green for added). If there was a previous
translation for the same package it shows what the old one was in a
seperate window.

It's not as integrated as I'd like but I find it works rather well
(especially for noting that the "new" descript is merely a typo fix,
then I can simply resubmit the old translation...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/