Re: DDTSS situation

On 03/07/2007, at 11:18 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

On 7/3/07, Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au> wrote:
Sorry if this is something I missed while I was away, but what is the
current status of package-description translation?

If anything changed, I don't know about it. AFAIK DDTP is still
working and being used.

Well, since Pootle isn't available yet, please enable Vietnamese for package description translation via the DDTSS. :)