DDTSS situation

Hello, Grisu-san

I met you at Debconf 7 and I ask you DDTSS situation.
Thank you for teaching how to use and telling me DDTSS situation.

I and kobayashi-san who is Japanese translation Team use DDTSS.

DDTSS for ja
http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/ja

We are looking forward to put new translations in
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n

You told me that below article is start point.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2007/06/msg00121.html

Please tell me if DDTSS situation is updated.
If it works, Many translator's morale raise.
(at least Japanese translator team)

Best Regards
Yukiharu.

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux