Re: Generating PO (and PO-debconf) compendium files

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña skrev:

> I believe that, specially in po-debconf entries, there is a high level of
> reuse so many of the existing translations can be used as starting points
> for newer translations.

Do you have any more info regarding the level of reused strings?
It would be great to get my hands on the Swedish compendium to review
all strings at the same time and make all translations use the same
jargong. Some of the debconf translations are not the best ones in my
career :)

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
http://www.DanielNylander.se