Re: Including ttf-indic-fonts in first cd

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> The correct way to do this is to create a malayam and malayam-desktop task
> in tasksel and add the font package you need in that.

I think we of course need to point that there are few chances for this
to go in etch.

Indeed, this is something we should work on for the future when
languages are definitely activated in D-I: we should encourage
translators to propose language tasks for their languages.

Sorry for omitting this for Malayalam (hard to spell, isn't it?).