Re: Deadline for RN translations (was Re: Please update the Release Notes translations for your language)

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 02:54:30PM +0200, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> I am confused, I know there was an etch branch at some point, then
> was head, or soemthing like that. I gave the translation to a
> colleague in debian-l10n-ro, he did some updates, but now he had to
> give it back to me (regulations in the institution he studies).
>
> So my question is, where do I get from the right files? (excluding
> the translation he sent to me directly)

Please work in HEAD only, i.e.
http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/ro/?root=debian-doc

At the moment both HEAD and the old etch branch contain the translation
of revision 1.55 from Dan Damian so you cannot make something wrong :-)

Jens