Re: How does the translation statistics evolve with time?

Hi Nicolas,

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 11:52:54AM +0100, Nicolas François wrote:
> Here is a new toy/productivity tool for translators:
> http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstable/
>
> It is tracking the podebconf, po and po4a strings from unstable, testing
> and unstable with the BTS (for the teams using the pseudo-url).

Great!

Some questions:
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstable/po-fr.png
lists ca. 85% translated and the remaining part is marked "no po".
What does this mean?

I really doubt that each little PO file is translated into French!
What's the relation of "no po" and untranslated (especially if you count
strings not packages!)?
Is "no po" for po files the sum of all strings of type po4a, podebconf?

> My initial plan was only to provide the data (the .rdd files), although
> providing the PNG is not an issue (but IMO, these PNG would probably be
> more suitable in http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/rank).

PNG's are much nicer.

Thanks,
Jens