How does the translation statistics evolve with time?

Hello,

Here is a new toy^Wproductivity tool for translators:
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstable/

It is tracking the podebconf, po and po4a strings from unstable, testing
and unstable with the BTS (for the teams using the pseudo-url).

Some examples:
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstable/podebconf.png
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/testing/podebconf.png
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstable/main.html
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstable/podebconf-gl.png
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/dl10n-rrd/unstableBTS/po4a-ja.png

My initial plan was only to provide the data (the .rdd files), although
providing the PNG is not an issue (but IMO, these PNG would probably be
more suitable in http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/rank).

I also plan to add statistics for templates (i.e. non-gettext debconf
templates) and manpages.

If useful, I can collect data from elsewhere (e.g. web pages translations and
D-I).

PS: Best wish for the Portuguese team. es is not that far;)

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral