PO(T) files requested

Hi Christian :)

I'm back, again.

On 28/11/2007, at 4:46 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.

Please send me the vi.po debconf file for these packages: :)

courier
libapache2-mod-python
dash
x-ttcidfont-conf
tex-common

I'm still looking for the POT files for:

proofgeneral
(Incidentally, I submitted an initial translation for proofgeneral in July 2005 [bug 317611])

rtfm
gnumeric
zekr-quran-translations-en
silc-server

I have the POT file for analog, but I also submitted an initial translation for it in July 2005 (bug 313031). What should I do about that?

I notice that some of these are packages for which you previously sent out updates with attached vi.po and POT files: I'm sorry I was unable to work on them then. I hope to catch up with things a bit now.

Thankyou for your help, as always. I hope things have been going well for you. Gardez un moral d'acie. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n