Re: po-debconf 1.0.10: Please translate manpages PO for the package po-debconf

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 09:23:29PM +0930, clytie@riverland.net.au wrote:

> On 28/09/2007, at 6:12 AM, Nicolas FRANCOIS (Nekral) wrote:
>
>> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
>> the po-debconf manpages.
>
> Working on it. Could you please explain this string?

I fear I can't ;(

> ___
> # type: textblock
> #: en/debconf-gettextize.1.pod:112
> msgid ""
> "This flag is set, the first master file is PO files are generated, but "
> "templates files and F<po/POTFILES.in> are not modified."
> ___
>
> Thankyou. :)

Hopefully, there is a French translation, so I guess the intent of the
author was:

    When this flag is set, the strings are merged with existing PO files.
    The templates files and F<po/POTFILES.in> are not modified.

Can you replace the msgid by the above paragraph in your PO file?
I will also make that change in the English man page.

Thanks for noticing,
--
Nekral