Re: [D-I] Number of strings in D-I level 1 bumped to 1683

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 08:45:10PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 08:24:16PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> >
> > Thanks to the work of Frans, comments are now also very clear as they
> > explain which country the time zones belong to, allowing translators
> > to seek for the correct information to find out how these various
> > strange places names have to be translated in their language.
>
> Is this related to your earlier call for translations for the package
> tzdata 2007e-7?

I don't think there is any actual content change.  It's just splitting
the strings.

I remember the original calls for translation sent by Christian already
included the timezone name translations merged from d-i translation.  So
this change shouldn't affect tzdata translation's status.  It makes
reusing/merging translations between d-i and tzdata easier, though.

> If yes, where does the current version reside?

What are you referring to?  D-i translations are kept in SVN repo on
svn.debian.org.

Ming
2007.09.23