[D-I] Number of strings in D-I level 1 bumped to 1683

Today, after an initial work by Frans Pop, I splitted all time zones
lists for countries with multiple time zones into single strings.

So, where we previously had for Spain:

msgid "Madrid, Ceuta, Canary Islands"

we now have one msgid for each zone.

This is less prone to errors such as a wrong number of choices in the
translation or incorrect commas, etc.

So, don't be surprised to suddenly see yje number of strings from your
translations bump by about 100. Anyway, for those of you who had
everything translated earlier, all your work has been kept safe.

Thanks to the work of Frans, comments are now also very clear as they
explain which country the time zones belong to, allowing translators
to seek for the correct information to find out how these various
strange places names have to be translated in their language.