Re: [DDTP] Japanese encoding (Re: [DDTP] French encoding?)

Hi.

It seems to me that DDTP database *was* UTF-8.
You mean that is wrong right?

We need to investigate Japanese encoding in DDTP database.
# Who can do it?

Before etch, Japanese translator use EUC-JP encoding. And
DDTP database stored EUC-JP encoding Japanese messages.

Junichi's objection:
if nobody convert Japanese message(EUC-JP) in DDTP database,
My proposal does not work.

I wish that is right answer to you. Junichi.

Regards
Yukiharu

--
Yukiharu Yabuki                                I use Debian GNU/Linux